Monday 28 December 2015

Me & My Broken English


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum & Selamat Siang^^ 


My english is not that good. Not that bad either. But yet, it allows me to communicate with other races. This few days, my malay become worse. Perhaps because I keep talking in English. Ignore that. I don't wanna be labelled as another "amani-with-im sound stupid when i talk in malay". It's just come naturally. Bukan nak berlagak, okeyyyhhhh.. Please dont take me wrong.


Speaking about that, Ary still remember my days when I wanna sit for my SPM. At that point of time, I only have my broken english. Giler super broken. To be frank, it still broken up until now. But do I care? I will just talk, and talk and talk; till it become fluent. And till it sounds like British English? Lol.




Waktu nak SPM dulu, ary sampaikan perlu tuisyen bahasa inggeris. So, cikgu tanya, "Level english awak sampai mana?" English ary masa tu is not that bad, up to the extent "A for Apple", but I chose to learn from basic. So, cikgu tu letakkan ary together dengan budak-budak sekolah rendah. Peh! Waktu tu, tuhan je tahu betapa segannya hati. But yet, since niat nak belajar, ary tahankan juga duduk dengan budak sekolah rendah selama beberapa bulan sampai sit for SPM paper.


Waktu tu, my "am", "is", "are", past tense, present tense future tense; sehinggakan tension menjadi bertambah baik. Alhamdulillah, I got A2 for my English. Cool, is it? Method used by that cikgu waktu tu, memula dia ajar basic rule in english. Then after a month, we start write essay, by using simple words and sentences. 




But nak tau rahsia dapat A2? Bukan sebab expert english pon. Sebab ary ingat cerita and essay yang ary tulis waktu tuisyen, ary just apply balik dalam SPM. Haha! Seriously, it sorts of tipu and fake A2 that I got. But examination is all about technique and ways of answering. Same goes to ACCA :)


1 comment:

CXopportunities said...

Dah boleh jd guru tusyen da ni ary. Kalau buka kelas bgth ya.. nk jd org pertama register yg kene sit together dgn bdk sek. rendah. Perhaps. Kbai

hasil tulisan arisyalee.blogspot.com